Tata Hexa features
What are the important features of the Tata Hexa?
- The outside has modish styling bits and a robust presence of the road.
- The cabin is room with quality material being used with three rows.
- It also consists of an AWD system.
- The quality of the ride that it gives is said to be quite impressive.
- It also has the key comfort features and the features of the connectivity.
- The safety brigade consists of 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, hill hold, ESP (electronic stability program), Tc and so on.
- The Hexa also has the child safety lock feature which ensures the safety of the child on board.
- Another feature that it has is the central locking system.
There has been a decrease in the prices of the Tata Hexa in the range of Rs. 1.04 lakhs to Rs. 2.17 lakhs depending on the variant. Also the Hexa is been powered by the 2.2 litre oil burner thus returning between 13 to 14 kmpl in the conditions of the city. Whereas on the highways, it shows a slightly better performance with around 17 kmpl of the economy of the fuel.
The Tata Hexa is an upcoming product. The manufacturer is an Indian. The Hexa provides amazing options when one speaks of the list of the equipment. It provides a smooth change of gear compared to the manual version. It comes along with a sports mode for a great performance. There are options like Auto, Dynamic, Comfort and Rough road from which the driver can choose whichever he or she desires this helps in making its drives all the more effective on the various terrains.
There is an additional grip that is been provided to the wheels which makes it easier for the vehicle to come out of the situations where the rear wheels could be stuck. Hexa is claimed to be premium but it is way ahead compared to the other Indian cars that are available in the same segment. Hexa has a feature that provides the best experience in audio in a car of its caliber.
The Hexa has other features that include like the wireless charging, where you don’t have to worry of running out of power for your mobile phone. It also consists of the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. The side step provides you with the convenience of easily getting into your car without much of an effort. You can also get your interiors personalized with the elegant seat covers that are available as per your desires.