Fascinating Facts on Hawker Food Tour Singapore
Guess what a hawker food tour is?
Hawker food tour is typically found throughout all the cities in Singapore. It is an open-air area or food court where you can find various delicious dishes of the locals and Asiatic dishes in different stalls. Let’s dive into the content to know more about hawker food tour singapore.
Food lovers hawker food is especially for you:
Do you love eating? Then this place belongs to you, will enjoy a different kind of food at lower prices compared to the restaurants. So if you have a plan of visiting Singapore, never forget to visit the place try different varieties of food.
Top hawker food center you should visit:
Maxwell Road Hawker Centre:
- Zhen Zhen porridge: You will get the best porridge here. You will relish the rich food provide here. Don’t miss to have a bowl of porridge.
- Tian Tian Hainanese chicken rice: Do you want to taste the best chicken rice? Here you go. It is one of the best chicken rice stalls that provide you aroma rich, oily, and juicy chicken.
Tiong bahru market and food centre:
- Lor Mee: Here they provide you the yummiest shark meats. They add some crispy bits to the gravy that makes it tastier.
- Join Bo Chwee Kueh: They are very smooth and soft; the cook will add chye poh with some amount of sambal chili a served hot.
Lau pa sat:
- Satay Street: If you are planning to visit hawker after the sunset, then you should visit this. Satay Street has ten different stalls; each stall provides you different types of kebabs. Beef satay is the most famous.
Allauddin’s Biriyani: Is there anyone who doesn’t love biriyani?. Here is the best stall for chicken; they provide you full plate chicken at the lowest price. Each plate has a juicy leg piece.
Old airport road food centre:
It is one of the best hawker food tour singapore. They comprise 150+ food stalls. They will tempt you to try all the foods available there. These are some of the food you should try in the Old airport road food center.
- Xin Mei Xiang lor Mei
- Nam Sing Hokkien Fried Mee
- Ru Ji Kitchen
- Toa Payoh Rojak.
- Chee Cheong Fun.
Golden Mile Food Centre:
Here they have Muslim and Indian styles of foods. Singaporean food is also available.
- Fried Kway Teow.
It is a healthy food made of leaf vegetables, pork, and fish that you should try without hesitation. You are going to love it. If you are wondering where to eat in Singapore without spending so much, you should visit these Hawker street foods.