Visit Nexxus Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo for Hair Test
Learn How to Flush Weed Out Of Your System
We can all agree that cannabis can be great for numerous things, but it is not simple to pass a drug test after consumption.
We are talking about the paradox of the world that we live in: from one hand, the USA has started to allow consumption of cannabis, while employers are strict and not allowing its contents to be in your blood, urine or hair.
So the question is how to flush it out of your system? Everything depends on the drug test that you wish to pass. The best way to do it is to abstain completely; however, in some cases; you will not be able to do it due to a low period.
On the other hand, if your employer wants to conduct hair follicle screenings, you have to consider taking the best detox shampoo for a drug test such as Aloe Rid.
Let us start from the beginning:
How Should You Cleanse Your System From THC?
We can talk about numerous reasons why you should cleanse yourself from cannabis byproducts, and one of the most common ones is due to the employment process. The workplace drug tests involve urine, blood, and hair drug tests.
They are not catching the THC in its pure form, but its metabolites as byproducts that have been processed throughout your body. Therefore, when you decide to consume weed, you will get THC inside your system and bloodstream as well.
Your body has a unique detoxification system that will cleanse THC from your bloodstream by reducing it to metabolites and byproducts such as THC-COOH. Therefore, the time for cleansing depends on numerous factors such as:
- Type of test that you have to take
- The amount of THC that you have in your system
- The testing levels at drug screening
How to Determine Levels of THC in Your Body?
You can consider numerous factors that will help you determine how much THC metabolites you have in your body after consumption. It depends on specific criteria that are individual, and they depend from person to person.
- The Frequency Of Consumption – If you wish to determine the levels of THC within your system, the idea is to consider how much you consume on a daily It is different if you smoke occasionally or on regular basis. Apart from that, it is vital to check out how many joints you smoke when you do it, and the strain you’re using, because different types come with different amount of THC.
- Body Fat – THC tends to enter your fat cells, which means that more body fat you have, the more percentage of cannabis metabolites you have in your body. Therefore, you will need more time to cleanse altogether.
- Overall Health and Metabolism – The healthier you are, the better your metabolism will be, and that will increase the speed of cleansing. However, when it comes to THC, they can enter your body fat, as we have mentioned above, which means that it depends on your metabolism as well. The faster metabolic rate you have, the faster you will be able to break this particular compound. Of course, exercise will help you push it back into your bloodstream, but you will not be able to do it in a few days. Therefore, it is vital to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid working out too many days before the test.
How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System?
You should have in mind that THC in its pure form will be inside your system for a few days after consumption, especially if you are an infrequent user. On the other hand, if you consume on a daily basis, it may stay in your body much longer than you expect.
The general rule states that your body will decrease the number of THC metabolites for 50% in seven days. By using these numbers, you can easily assume that you will be able to cleanse your body in four weeks approximately depending on the factors we have mentioned above.
Since it will remain in your fatty tissue, your cells will pump it into your bloodstream regularly, which means that most techniques for cleansing are not efficient enough.
Check this site: https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc and you will determine differences between THC and CBD.
Types of Drug Tests
Apart from personal factors, you should also consider the type of drug test that you have to pass so that you can determine whether you can or cannot do it.
- Urinalysis – This is the most common type of drug test due to its affordable price tag and decent accuracy when compared with other screening methods that you can consider. However, since it is familiar, you will find plenty of ways of cheating and tampering with it, which is why employers decided to use other methods instead.
- Blood Test – a Blood test is not that efficient when it comes to THC because it will show the current use and impairment. That is something you do not have to be afraid if you rarely consume it because it remains in the bloodstream for a few hours after consumption. On the other hand, if you are a chronic user, it will stay in your blood for a week max.
- Hair Drug Test – Even though it is a least common type of drug test that employers are conducting, it is the best way to determine and track long-term usage, which is not the case with other tests on the market. Since it can measure the usage up to three months beforehand, it is an effective solution for employers to combine it with urinalysis to check both short and long-term drug abuse. You will be able to pass it, but it is much more challenging than urinalysis. We recommend you to use detox shampoos that will help you remove unwanted compounds from your hair and scalp, which will help you get the best results possible.
Finally, the best way to avoid being caught on a drug test is to prevent consuming weed for at least a month before the test. However, that is not always an option, which is why you should consider other methods as well.